Here are some useful links to get you started:
Run a LOCAL BTS node on windows . Requires approx 5GB RAM for sync and 1GB for running:
- Download binaries and unzip to a place that will have space for the blockchainhttps://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/releases/download/2.0.171212/BitShares-Core-2.0.171212-x64-cli-tools.zip
- Run the witness node using the below codewitness_node.exe --rpc-endpoint="0.0.0.0:8090"
- Wait to sync, takes a few hours depending on your connection
- Open your CB CLIENT. (Downloaded from here https://crypto-bridge.org/#download)
- Profit. It should automatically pick up your local node. And it is amazing.